The blade shape of this model is controlled by a set of parameters that can be changed manually and fully-automated through optimization strategies. All the shape changes should be 100% robust, and only feasible designs should be generated (e.g. feasible in terms of manufacturing constraints). Due to the substantial simulation efforts for a single design, the model changes need to be very efficient regarding the number of parameters and their effects..
- dedicated inserts needed to satify the varying machinability of parts materials
- considerable amounts of material have to be removed and good surface finish has to be achieved (without affecting the blade negatively, for example in terms of residual stress),
- component form is complex (some needing advanced CAM-programmes with the best methods),
- blades are prone to vibration during machining (long, slender, thin parts that need light-cutting tools and dampening abilities),
- high producing efficiency
- several different tools have to be used and applied correctly (straightforward face milling to 4- to 5-axis profiling).
- We offers fully integrated solutions to support the start-up of new facilities, to increase asset performance, and to optimize operations and maintenance strategies.
Drawing and Samples are Welcomed !
||Jet, Marine, Industry, Agriculture, Environmental protection, nergy, etc.
||Drawings and Samples Required
||Drawings and Samples Required
||Super Alloy, Chemical Composition Table Required
||Temperature Resistance, Compression Resistance,etc.
Turbine Blades Manufacturing process
- Design and production of core molds
- Design and production of pressed cores
- Wax mold molds
- Assembly wax injection
- Slurry shell making, drying shells
- Dewaxing, sintering
- Metal casting
- Shelling and core removal
- Laser drilling
- Parametric 2D sketches and full-blown 3D modeling
- Innovative surfaces techniques for sweeps with custom parameter distributions
- NURBS curves and surfaces
- Bézier curves
- Intersection and projection curves/points
- Mathematical curves such as polynomials or trigonometric functions
- Specialized and fairness optimized curves for intuitive 2D modeling
- NACA curves
- Developable surface
- Boolean Operations for solid objects (union, intersection etc.)
- Fillet modeling such as constant and variable radius fillets between two surfaces
- Surface triangulation control with snapping mechanisms for creation of closed STLs
- Common imports and exports (IGES, Colored STL, STEP, Parasolid, ACIS, DXF, VTK)
- Specialized and proprietary export formats for meshing and CFD tools (write your own formats in CAESES®)
- Mapping of 2D sections onto 3D stream surfaces for blade design
- CTI technology
- TOFD technology
- Infrared technology
- UT technology
PACKING AND DELIVERY
- Plastic bag
- selling box
- carton/wooden pallet
Delivery Port in China:
- Chongqing port,
- Shanghai Port,
- Guangzhou Port,
- Ningbo Port.
- by sea,
- by air,
- by express
- by land
- West Union
Questions & Answers
Q: When will you deliver the goods?
A: About one week after payment. It also depends on the quantity and whether you need mould making.
Q: How about quality of products?
A: We strictly control every detail of the products. Each product is inspected before leaving factory, with the top quality of China.
Q: How about price?
A: We will offer you the best and competetive price.
Q:Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes. With design team, OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q:Which transportation do you accept?
A: DHL, FedEx, EMS etc, as for your convenience.
Q:What about payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, PayPal and West Union are acceptable.
Q:Can you accept mould making?